2757 E. Cog Hill Terrace - Dublin
Dublin Ranch Golf Club
5 Bedrooms + Office / Possible 6th Bedroom
4,823 Sq. Ft.
9,226 Sq. Ft. Lot
3 Car Garage
Built in 2005
- Dreams really do come true. This house has a variety of excellent features. It's an instant paradise! Premium golf course and hillside view property, thriving East Dublin neighborhood, sprawling neighborhood parks, top-rated schools, and a community easily accessible to commute routes into Silicon Valley and San Francisco. It’s all here in this fabulous Dublin Ranch Golf Course property brimming with more than $350,000 in stylish upgrades plus an additional $125,000 lot premium paid for the larger premium golf course location, gorgeous pool and outdoor venue, a well-appointed chef’s kitchen, and beautiful bathrooms. Marble tile and South African Afzalia wood floors, Italian light fixtures, and decorative ironwork are featured throughout.
- One of the larger floor plans and built in 2005, the Brookdale model features nearly 4,900 square feet of living space on two levels with five bedrooms, main-level office/sixth bedroom, five bathrooms, formal rooms, wine cellar, and front and back staircases. The fifth bedroom is an oversized room ideal for a bonus/game room.
- Enjoy the unobstructed and breathtaking hillside and golf course views (10th fairway) from the inviting and private backyard. A stamped concrete patio and spacious loggia offer lots of room for outdoor dining and leisure with a view of the beautiful hot tub that spills into the pool.
- The popular and thriving master-planned community of Dublin Ranch rolls along the verdant fairways of the 18-hole, par-63 championship golf course designed by the renowned Robert Trent Jones Jr. Tee off while enjoying the views of Mt. Diablo and the Livermore Valley. Take advantage of all the amenities including pool, tennis and basketball courts, or gather at the popular and nearby Fallon Sports Park and Positano Hills Park.
- A dramatic entrance with coffered ceilings and travertine tile floors creates an inviting entrance to this home awash in the glow of natural light. Wood floors flow through much of the downstairs including the formal living room featuring its front-facing window and fireplace, office/sixth bedroom, and formal dining room that features a coffered ceiling and decorative chair rail molding. French doors open to a centralized courtyard and access to the side driveway.
- The upgraded gourmet kitchen is open to an expansive family room and casual dining area that also enjoys great light, views, and access to the backyard amenities.
- Granite, bullnose edged counters, island, a breakfast bar with a trio of pendants and a sleek glass tile backsplash wrap around the light wood cabinets that feature contemporary brushed nickel pulls. Multiple cooks will relish the convenience of the GE Monogram appliances including dual ovens, microwave, six-burner cooktop with granite backsplash, dishwasher, and prep sink. The kitchen is open to the family room, a large area with built-in and sleek European-style media cabinetry, and fireplace.
- Take the back staircase directly to the fifth bedroom/bonus room. This fabulous flexible space is an ideal home theater, play/game room, or a wonderful gathering space. Slide open the glass doors to enjoy the balcony and hillside and golf course views. This room also includes a full bathroom and its own HVAC unit for comfort and convenience.
- Four additional bedrooms upstairs include the master bedroom behind a double door entry. This room also features a coffered ceiling and a sliding glass door to its private view balcony. Marble floors and granite counters are featured in the luxurious master bathroom that also has a jetted tub, dual sink vanity, make-up vanity, walk-in shower, walk-in closet with cork floors, and built-in dresser drawers and shelving.
- Two bedrooms share a bathroom, and one additional bedroom has an en suite bathroom and walk-in closet. Also on the upper floor is a spacious niche ideal for a study area or a reading nook.
- Don't miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to own this gorgeous home
John Green Elementary
Covered side driveway entrance (Carport Cochere)
Courtyard entrance with water fountain
Front-loading washer and dryer
Slate tile floor
3 zone HVAC
Sun and Silhouette shades
Junior suite (pre-wired)
Mirrored sliding glass closet doors
Tumbled stone tiles
Sliding glass doors
Tub and shower combination